This full-sized microscope provides users with a sturdy and solid base for professional microscopy.
The B1 Series is available with many accessories to suit most microscopy requirements in academic, veterinarian and simple lab tasks.
- 45° inclined Binocular head for comfortable viewing while seated, rotates 360°
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/20mm
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 55 and 75mm
- Revolving quadruple nosepiece with positive click stops for precise magnification changes
- Achromatic Super Contrast objectives, parfocal and parcentric 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65 – Spring, 100X/1.25 – Spring/Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with upper limit stop to prevent damage to slides and objectives
- Vertical travel range 27mm
- Focus tension adjustment prevents stage drift
- Large 140mm X 135mm mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls. Travel range 78 X 50mm
- Rack & Pinion mounted 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- LED illumination with intensity adjustment
B 1 Manual
**Picture is for reference only. The actual product may differ from the picture shown. Please refer to description for exact product.
B1-220 ASC Binocular