The BA210 Elite microscope introduces superior improvements both in optical and mechanical performance
Building on the popular BA210 series, the BA210 Elite upright microscope was built to meet the increasing demands of Motic’s customers and their applications. The improved EC Plan Achromatic objective lenses provide increased optical resolution making the BA210 Elite a great choice for most routine lab applications.
The BA210 Elite microscope introduces superior improvements both in optical and mechanical performance. Adopting the optics of the flagship BA410 Elite microscope, the BA210 Elite provides superior optical clarity while providing ergonomic controls for comfortable viewing and operation over extended periods. The ELITE model’s addition of a new rackless stage concept without prominent gear rack allows even a more convenient use of the x/y movement. For full freedom of illumination options, the new model has a complete and easy interchangeability of its 6V/30W Halogen bulb with LED modules.
- 30° inclined Binocular Siedentopf head for comfortable viewing while seated, rotates 360°
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 55-75mm
- Widefield eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
- Reversed quadruple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes
- CCIS® EC Plan 4X, 10X, 20X (optional), 40X, 60X (optional) and 100X-Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range 25mm
- Large 150 X 150mm rackless stage with low-position coaxial controls. Travel range 80 X 30mm.
- Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and slider slot.
- Collector lens assembly with screw-on filter holder
- Built-in transmitted 6V/30W Halogen Fixed Koehler illumination or 3W LED Fixed Koehler illumination (6000K & 4500K)
**Picture is for reference only. The actual product may differ from the picture shown. Please refer to description for exact product.