BA210 Elite Trinocular
The BA210 Elite microscope introduces superior improvements both in optical and mechanical performance
Building on the popular BA210 series, the BA210 Elite upright microscope was built to meet the increasing demands of Motic’s customers and their applications. The improved EC Plan Achromatic objective lenses provide increased optical resolution making the BA210 Elite a great choice for most routine lab applications.
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type 30° inclined 360° rotating (Light Split 100:0/20:80)
- Wide field high eyepoint eyepiece N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces and rubber eyecups
- Reversed quadruple revolving nosepiece
- CCIS EC Plan Achromat objectives EC PL 4x, 10x, 40x S, 100x S-oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing adjustment with tension adjustment
- Built in low position coaxial rackless stage (Right-hand control)
- Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and slot
- Quartz halogen illumination 6V/30W with intensity control
- Power supply 100-240V
- 45mm blue filter, immersion oil (5ml), power cord, allen hexagonal key, thumb screw, vinyl dust cover, instruction manual
Note: Photo and C-mount camera adapter not included
The BA210 Elite microscope introduces superior improvements both in optical and mechanical performance. Adopting the optics of the flagship BA410 Elite microscope, the BA210 Elite provides superior optical clarity while providing ergonomic controls for comfortable viewing and operation over extended periods. The ELITE model’s addition of a new rackless stage concept without prominent gear rack allows even a more convenient use of the x/y movement. For full freedom of illumination options, the new model has a complete and easy interchangeability of its 6V/30W Halogen bulb with LED modules.
**Picture is for reference only. The actual product may differ from the picture shown. Please refer to description for exact product.