Motic BA300 Binocular *Refurbished
Motic's BA300 biological microscope delivers uncompromised optical clarity thanks to its integrated CCIS (Colour Corrected Infinity System) optical system. The instrument's superior ergonomic design and robust mechanical structure make it ideal for laboratory and routine research applications and a great platform for future expansion.
- Parfocal distance: 45mm CCIS Optical System (Colour Corrected Infinity System)
- Siedentopf type Binocular tube 30°
- Widefield high eyepoint WF 10X (FN20) with diopter adjustment
- Control knobs coaxially positioned; movement per rotation: 42mm coarse/0.2mm fine; minimum increment:2mm; minimum scale;
coarse motion torque adjustable; upper focus stop incorporated
- Rectangular 174 x 145mm surface area; 76 x 50mm cross travel range using low-positioned coaxial X and Y control knob on the right hand side. A hard coating to protect the stage surface from abrasion and wear. Vertical movement range – 27mm
- 6V/30W Quartz halogen lamp
**Picture is for reference only. The actual product may differ from the picture shown. Please refer to description for exact product. This product is refurbished.