Unitron MEC4 Inverted Metallurgical Microscope
UNITRON’s new MEC4 inverted metallurgical microscope is designed for the examination and analysis of metallurgical samples.
UNITRON’s new MEC4 inverted metallurgical microscope is designed for the examination and analysis of metallurgical samples and prepped material for the automotive, aerospace, medical device, and electronics industries. The compact design of the MEC4 makes it an affordable inverted microscope with outstanding optical performance, perfect for in-line sample inspection for manufacturing, production and assembly applications where strict control of materials is required.
The MEC4 delivers, bright, crisp images at all magnification levels. With a wide range of c-mount adapters, the MEC4 can easily be connected to our Excelis HD or Lumenera® digital cameras for easy image processing. Designed for brightfield and simple polarization observation, the MEC4 delivers professional features at an affordable price in a compact, easy to use design.
- Compact, ergonomic design for easy, durable use for observation of metallurgical samples, electronic components, and metal parts
- Suitable for brightfield & simple polarizing observation
- Fixed stage design and attachable mechanical stage provide stable control even with heavy samples
- UNITRON’s new Infinity M Plan Achromat LWD objectives provide bright, high-resolution images with improved contrast and high N.A. values
- 5 watt LED reflected light illuminator with a condenser